Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Amazon Hide jobs in this location
- Competitive + Bonus, Restricted Stock Units, Pension
- Inverclyde, Swansea, Milton Keynes
- Degree qualified or similar
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
This role is open throughout the UK (Swansea, Dunfermline, Gourock, Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempstead, Peterborough, Doncaster, Rugeley) If you are interested please apply for this link which is aligned to one of the sites and we will align application to site nearest your location.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. .
As a member of the Operations Finance team you will play a key role in supporting the leadership team in making key business decisions. You will ensure plans are in place to ensure customer expectations are met and business plans are delivered.
• Working in close partnership with Operations to develop and optimise short and medium terms business plans
• Reforecasting as required based on refined planning assumptions and changes in demand
• Reviewing forecast accuracy, and make proactive recommendations to minimize variances
• Analysing performance data and developing insights into business performance vs. plan
• Developing robust reconciliation and validation processes to support high levels of accuracy in forecasting
• Taking ownership for the sites business plan and reacting to changes in tight timescales
• Providing coverage and support to the wider Operation Finance team
Essential Experience - you will need these skills or experience to be successful:
• Proven experience of working in a business planning, forecasting or resource planning role in complex business environment
• Extensive use of Microsoft Excel including advanced formulas
• Demonstrable experience using analytics to influence key business stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills; including written and oral communication skills
Desirable Experience - any of these skills or experience will make you stand out from the crowd:
• Degree or equivalent qualifications
• Microsoft Visual Basic for applications (VBA)
• SQL in either Oracle and MySQL
• Bespoke labour planning systems and processes
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, stock units, site performance related pay potential and other excellent benefits including healthcare and employee discount. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading online retailers.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief
Your application for ‘Analyst’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!