1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Candidate Source Ltd Hide jobs in this location
- Candidate Source Ltd
- From £7.50 to £7.50 per hour
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Home Carers to join a Bristol based agency that provide specialist healthcare and recruitment services.
As a Home Carer your duties will include:
• Attending to the needs of service users as specified in care plans.
• Providing practical help and encouragement to Service Users through personal and social care and domestic duties aimed to enable the Service User to achieve or retain as much independence as possible.
• Assisting Service Users with daily living activities, specified in individual care plans.
• Assisting with the use of appliances such as mobility aids.
• Prompting with medication.
• Undertaking health related tasks within guidelines.
• Assist the Service User:
Maintaining social contacts.
Collecting items such as prescriptions, pensions.
Talking and general social contact.
• Assisting / preparing food and meals and assisting in feeding Service Users / Residents when required.
• Carrying out heavy and light cleaning, laundry and ironing, cooking, making and changing beds and attending to heating.
• Accompanying Service Users / Residents to appointments such as GP, dentist, optician, chiropodist and hospital.
An ideal Home Carer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• A full UK Driving License and your own transport.
• Previous experience within a similar role is ideal but not essential as full training will be given.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, able to express yourself clearly and understand and interpret accurately.
• Good organisation and time management skills, self-motivated and able to work on their own with occasional supervision.
• CRB cleared with an honest and trustworthy character.
• Flexibility in working hours and location of work.
Full ongoing training and development will be provided.
This is a full time role working 30 + hours per week, this will include evening and weekend work.
In return you will receive a salary of £7.50 per hour plus travel expenses, a uniform and free CRB check.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
- Michelle Davies
Your application for ‘Home Carers’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!