Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment Hide jobs in this location
- Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment
- Competitive + Competitive + attractive benefits
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Commercial Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive plus attractive benefits package
Hours: 37.5 per week (maternity cover position - 12 months)
Trinity Mirror is a UK-wide media and marketing services business. We publish iconic national, regional and local newspapers and websites. Our media brands sit at the heart of our communities, forming part of the fabric of everyday life for millions of people across the UK. Key media brands include the Liverpool Echo, Manchester Evening News, Newcastle Journal, Birmingham Post, as well as national websites such as LocalMole and happli
As part of our continued growth and success we're looking for a talented Commercial Marketing Executive to join our team based out of our offices in Liverpool.
You'll be responsible for the provision of tactical marketing sales support material designed to drive commercial growth and audience development. This will involve translating product, market and audience insights into relevant and targeted marketing messages (media packs, house ads, sales training) including a range of intranets and websites.
What we need from you?:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent and have strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Experience of planning and creating sales support material - such as sales presentations, factsheets, case studies.
* A clear and confident communicator with the ability to explain complex data in to simple and meaningful messages.
* Possess strong numerical and analytical skills.
* Experience of working within a commercial environment, sales or marketing.
* Able to demonstrate proven B2B marketing experience.
* Excellent copywriting skills.
* Be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously to a high standard and to agreed deadline.
* Have a general appreciation of systems such as Jicreg, TGI, Telmar, Omniture or similar.
* Well developed communication skills, a creative mind, a strong eye for detail and the ability to work as part of a team.
Sound like the job for you? If so, forward your CV directly to our recruitment team by clicking on Apply Online
commercial marketing executive jicreg tgi b2b telmar omniture analytical
Your application for ‘Commercial Marketing Executive’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!