Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Teaching Appointments Hide jobs in this location
- Teaching Appointments
- From £21,000 to £42,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
A friendly mixed comprehensive school in Torbay is looking for a History teacher to start in September 2013.
The school is an over-subscribed, 11-18, co-educational Academy school and is designated as a Technology College. The school has achieved High Performing Specialist Status and has undertaken a second specialism in leadership.
It is a thriving and successful school, serving the local community of Torbay and accords a high priority to maintaining what is regarded as a deserved reputation for being a caring school.
The post is to teach History across Key Stage 3 & 4 and is to start in September and run until the end of the academic year.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Teaching Appointments is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
- Jake Smart
- JS 18.06c
Your application for ‘History Teacher’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!