Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Vitae Financial recruitment Hide jobs in this location
- Vitae Financial recruitment
- From £60,000 to £65,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, Slough, Berkshire
£60- £65kpa. Benefits include £9k Car, 10% Bonus, Medical and Pension
Our Client, a world leading, multi-national based at their impressive Global Headquarters in Slough are currently looking to source an ambitious, high calibre FP&A Manager on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity within a global organisation where numerical and analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills are critical.
The role requires someone who can influence and support the business to maximise value creation with insightful and actionable financial analysis for all significant commercial decisions.
The role will include the following key areas:
- Driving improvements in collaboration with key stakeholders, implementing change if necessary.
- Overseeing all reporting requirements delivered by the Reporting manager across all commercial outputs.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring KPI's in order to deliver the forecasts.
- Providing and reviewing analysis to provide clarity and understanding of performance information for the board and senior management.
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a strong academic background with future progression opportunities available for those that show drive, determination and ultimately achieve results. Most importantly you will be confident, able to challenge senior management and be a self starter with the ability implement change. Strong business and financial analysis skills are a prerequisite, ideally demonstrated in an consumer led environment. AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
- Nick Hallworth
- NH 17942574 RV
Your application for ‘Financial Planning and Analysis Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!