Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Interaction Recruitment plc Hide jobs in this location
- Interaction Recruitment plc
- From £28,000 to £33,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Accountable to the Quality Manager.
* Support QM regarding Customer / Supplier liaison on all technical aspects for new and existing products.
* Contract review / APQP - technical involvement.
* Compilation of control plan and supporting documentation for customer requirements and production manufacture using CAD & Excel software.
* Maintenance of initial and subsequent revisions of technical files and records
* Review / action in-house change requests.
* Generation of special gauge / fixture drawings for inspection verification.
* Generation and control of special tool drawings for manufacturing needs.
* Production support re. Documentation / drawing generation of special fixtures required for in house manufacture.
* Support in conducting internal audits.
Following ideal, not essential:
* CNC programming, Tool sheet generation, cycle time estimation & adherence and tooling planning & procurement - TO BE CONFIRMED
Note: Previous experience in an engineering turned parts environment is beneficial together with knowledge of ISO/TS 16949.
- Giles Clark
Your application for ‘Production and Quality Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!