1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Hot Recruitment Consultants Hide jobs in this location
- Hot Recruitment Consultants
- From £19,000 to £19,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Property Assistant, Manchester: Our client is a privately owned property investment developer who is recruiting for a Property Assistant (either Full or Part-time) in Spinningfields, Manchester.
From humble beginnings the company has expanded through organic growth and acquisition, now owning a portfolio of properties comprising retail, commercial space, residential portfolios and regeneration projects. It has a record of achieving continual growth and disposal at substantial profit.
Our client is seeking an experienced Property Assistant to join the company on a permanent or part-time basis.
The role of Property Assistant involves:
* Management of a portfolio of mainly commercial, but some residential properties
* Seeking out new investment and development opportunities
* Liaising with architects, surveyors, agents and clients
* Carrying out inspections
As Property Assistant you will:
* Have experience in property management
* Commercial sector experience is preferable
* Be qualified with a Degree
* Be well organised
* Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Use of a personal vehicle is essential due to the travel involved between different sites
With the aim of expending the company by at least 50% in the next two years, this is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting business that is constantly growing. The salary on offer for the role of Property Assistant is circa £19,000 basic, depending on the person plus commission.
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and full UK driving licence with use of a vehicle. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
Property, investment, estate agent, negotiator, sales,
- Hot Recruitment
Your application for ‘PROPERTY ASSISTANT, MANCHESTER’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!