Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Chase and Holland Hide jobs in this location
- Chase and Holland
- From £20,000 to £28,000 per year
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Our client, a highly successful niche manufacturer is seeking a AAT Qualified/ Part Qualified CIMA/ ACCA Cost Accountant. They are within easy access of the M62 and M18 and this will offer the right individual a great opportunity to make a real difference and play a strategic role in continuing to driving the business forward.
Working closely with the Senior Management Accountant, the role will include the following duties:
* Responsible for identifying and calculating costs, ensuring data is captured and reported accurately
* Setting up new and maintaining an accurate Bill of Materials
* Loading pricing and products onto the system ensuring accuracy at all time
* Preparation of weekly and monthly KPI's
* Analyse product price variance
* Managing stock movements
* Weekly variance analysis and further reports looking at efficiencies and utilization
* Supporting Technical and Production Managers
The ideal candidate will:
* Be actively studying CIMA or ACCA or AAT Qualified
* Have vast experience of a similar position within the manufacturing sector
* A good understanding of bill of materials and product costing
* Able to give financial knowledge to non financial managers
* The opportunity to be a key player in the business and implement new systems and procedures
* You will work in a very stable team focused environment
* An excellent package and a good chance that this position will develop
Chase and Holland specialise in Finance (Commerce & Industry and Professional Practice) and HR recruitment. We comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
We are currently recruiting for a number of businesses that are looking for candidates across a number of sectors.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to you on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Bev Findlay
Your application for ‘Assistant Cost Accountant’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!