Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Chaine Solutions Hide jobs in this location
- Chaine Solutions
- From £35,000 to £420,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
The IT Support Manager is a key position in the team and will be responsible for the management and development of the IT support team.
The job holder will provide regular reports on issues relating to service support operation and will provide day to day management oversight for the service desk to ensure incidents, service requests and escalations are dealt with in a timely fashion.
They will also ensure that quality and customer satisfaction levels remain high for all support areas and manage small scale / peripheral projects relating to the improvement of existing services.
The job holder will provide management and technical support to the development team during critical periods of large scale projects and initiatives.
Essential Skills and Experience
• 3 years + previous experience in the management of an IT Support Team
• Must have proven experience in IT Support (1st & 2nd line), Systems Administration and People Management experience
• Must have experience in designing and implementing training to staff or coaching and be able to demonstrate they have developed skills and knowledge within a team
• Must have experience of ticketing systems
• The job holder will be required to communicate internally at all levels of the group from the Chief Executive through to frontline customer facing shop staff. The job holder will also need to communicate effectively with external customers, and have the required confidence to do so.
• The job holder will be required to utilise the most appropriate method of communication medium according to the task they are performing. This could mean not relying solely on one form of communication channel (e.g. email). The job holder will need to mix their communications according to the task and person/s they are communicating with.
• The job holder will hold regular meetings with peers and colleagues within the company to provide workload updates and identify any areas of concern, re-prioritizing as appropriate.
• The job holder will prepare monthly reports on the performance of the team and the status of on-going projects.
• Circa £40K
• up to 5% annual bonus based on performance and specified targets being achieved
• Life Assurance x 4 basic annual salary
• Mobile phone
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday’s
- Aren Besim
Your application for ‘IT Support Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!