Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Macildowie Associates Limited Hide jobs in this location
- Macildowie Associates Limited
- From £48,000 to £55,000 per year
- Milton Keynes
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Job Title: Senior Financial Accountant
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £48,000 to £55,000
Extra: Car, Bonus, PHI and Pension
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Excellent Financial Accountant opportunity in one of the regions leading PLC’s. This role is perfect for a big 4 auditor with 2 years industry experience, looking for their next step into a PLC.
• Co-ordinating External audit, Corporate tax advisors and Internal audit including provision of information and analysis.
• Compiling year end and statutory accounts, giving insightful analysis and commentary of figures for use in the city performance reports.
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
• Top 10 qualified with 2 years industry experience in a large business of PLC.
• ACA or ACCA qualified with excellent exam track record.
• Strong Excel skills – V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• 2.1 Degree or equivalent in a Finance, Maths or Economics degree.
• Exposure to an international group business is preferable but not essential.
A leading business with a reputation for developing it’s people. This role offers a perfect springboard for technical candidates, looking to really develop and challenge themselves. Long term progression can be your choice with opportunities to move into a more commercial role, FP&A, Transformation or continue in the group reporting team.Macildowie Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Chris Huffen
Your application for ‘Senior Financial Accountant’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!