1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Cisco Systems Hide jobs in this location
- Cisco Systems
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
The High Touch Operations Manager has the following responsibilities:
• Supports delivery of High Touch Technical Support (HTTS) program to major accounts, or Global Technical Centre (TAC) where applicable.
• Ensures follow-up and closure of critical problems with large strategic customers.
• Uses standard tool to receive alerts and monitor status of new customer service requests (cases) pushing through to resolution.
• Regularly interacts with Cisco's customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution.
• Maintains a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration methods.
• Co-ordinates root cause/operational analysis in conjunction with the High Touch Engineer (HTE).
• Carries out reporting, SLA calculations and trending analysis.
• Holds or contributes to Service Reviews with the customer.
Candidate must be a self motivated individual that is dedicated to exceeding client expectations, be willing to contribute to team efforts, and must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills:
• Initiative taker and has the ability to work outside of process.
• Experience in a support environment.
• Work with HTTS/TAC, Duty Managers and BU (Business Unit) Development Engineers (DEs) to review potential product or software defects and obtain fixes.
• Has a technical and networking understanding, but primarily has the ability to leverage the technical expertise of others.
• Leverages and contributes to Virtual Teams.
• Questions ways of working and suggests improvements.
• Independently coordinates and executes tasks.
• Uses technical understanding to work with HTTS/TAC and BU DE to create a recommended solution, and to understand the business impact to the Customer.
• Solid understanding of business processes and requirements in a support environment and in the customer’s organisation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, across culture.
• Ability to work successfully as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
• Results driven and customer focus.
• Commercial and contractual understanding is desirable, but not essential.
Cisco Architecture & Technology Knowledge
General understanding of networking technologies and services.
Educational Background Recommended
Typically requires a university degree or equivalent experience in a similar role.
Experience in a network engineering, customer service delivery or telecommunications support environment.
ITIL v3 Foundation and Service Operations are highly desirable.
CCNA/CCENT is desirable, but not essential.
Experience with Enterprise / Financial customers is desirable.
- Anna Cwiklinska (email@example.com)
Your application for ‘Operations Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!