Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Class People Hide jobs in this location
- Class People
- From £63 to £63 per day
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
121 SEN Teaching Assistant Urgently Needed!
Classpeople ,a leading independent education consultancy, are currently looking for a 121TA for the whole of the summer term in a lovely middle sized primary school in Ross-on-Wye.
This school's SEN Teaching Assistant job is due to start ASAP, and for the right candidate the job will run until July 2013.
The ideal candidate for this SEN Teaching Assistant job in Ross-on-Wye will have/be:
- Qualified to Level 2.
- Experience of supporting teaching and learning.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
At Classpeople, we are ‘teachers working for teachers’. Many members of our team are qualified and experienced teachers and are on hand to provide advice, guidance and support to all our candidates. We aim to match the right candidates up with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
As a member of the Classpeople team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team
- Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- The opportunity to benefit from our exciting refer-a-friend incentive scheme
For more information about how you can fast track your career and make a real difference in a child's life, contact Jess at [contact details removed] today!
- Jessica Deplasco-leek
Your application for ‘121 TA Ross-On-Wye’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!