Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Hot Recruitment Consultants Hide jobs in this location
- Hot Recruitment Consultants
- From £24,000 to £25,000 per year
- Gerrards Cross
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Meeting & Events Office Manager, Buckinghamshire . An excellent opportunity has arisen at our clients 4* Hotel in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire for an experienced Meetings and Events Office Manager, initially for a 12 month maternity contract.
This well established, 150 bedroomed hotel has a Restaurant, 2 Bars and extensive Meeting and Events space to suit all occasions. Situated in a lovely rural but easily accessible location, this hotel is a very popular venue for both corporate and leisure clients.
In the role of Meeting & Events Office Manager you will:
* Effectively manage the day to day operations of the Meetings and Events office providing support and guidance to 3 coordinators, ensuring the smooth organization of all meetings and events, including weddings; from initial enquiry through to final accounting, providing a consistent first class standard of service to all types of client.
* Conduct show-rounds for potential clients, maximizing revenue through effective sales techniques and conversion of all incoming enquiries.
* Communicate all clients' needs throughout the hotel, ensuring the highest quality and standard is maintained in all of the information and printed material issued.
* Produce revenue forecasts and attend business review meetings as required.
* Train, coach and develop the team through effective performance management
To be successful in the role of Meetings and Events Office manager, you will ideally have;
* A hospitality background with previous experience in a similar role
* Experience with both reactive and proactive sales with proven negotiation skills
* Immaculate presentation as you will be meeting clients face to face, being confident, friendly and outgoing with exceptional customer service skills.
* Excellent spoken and written English skills along with a professional telephone manner and a good clear telephone voice.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with experience of an electronic Event Management Diary (ideally Phoenix)
* Good organisational and administrative skills and excellent attention to detail in order to effectively organise events and meet customer expectations.
Working hours will be 5 days per week between the hours of 8.30am and 6.30pm on rota but will include occasional evening and weekend work in order to meet clients.
For the role of Meetings and Events Office Manager, there is on offer a benefits and remuneration package that includes the following:
* Salary up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience plus Sales Bonus scheme
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays per year
* Free meals on duty
* Discounted rates at other hotels
* Life Assurance
* Opportunities for training and development
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hotel, Leisure, Hospitality, Conference, Events, Weddings, Corporate, Meetings, Office Manager, Meetings,
- Hot Recruitment
Your application for ‘MEETINGS & EVENTS OFFICE MANAGER, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!