1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from PRS Jobs Hide jobs in this location
- PRS Jobs
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
This job description has been designed to provide clarity on the Sales Administrator’s role and responsibilities for 2013. As the company and departmental requirements will be evolving during 2013 this role will be reviewed again in January 2014 to ensure it is aligned to the client needs and company’s goals.
This is a key role within the Business Development team that is responsible for supporting and helping the development of the profile within the client base through the building of trusted relationships and creating new business opportunities. This team will be responsible for account management and sourcing new service maintenance contracts and projects.
In addition, this role will also be responsible for helping develop, and then support, the business development departmental models and frameworks required going forward. This will involve developing methods for gathering client, competitor and market information which can be used to improve new business development win rates and revenue per account.
In 2013 the primary objective for the Business Development Team is to:-
Rebuild key relationships and engagement with the key contacts within the top accounts within the client base to create more business opportunities.Rebuild the Projects work to the circa £1M level it was at 2 years ago at a gross margin of 25%. This year’s target booked revenue is £750K.
This role will be primarily office based but it may occasionally involve travelling to client sites and meetings to help develop a better understanding of the issues facing clients in the market sectors operate in. It demands a high degree of self-management, effective communication and accountability. In terms of communication, this person is required to provide clarity and deliver effective presentations, demonstrate clear intelligent verbal and written communication skills with existing or potential new clients.
Principal Activities and Accountabilities:-
Sales/Contracts/Key Account Management
• Ownership and management of the internal processes with regards to projects and maintenance enquiries from the initial stages through to survey and contract compilation.
• On contract acceptance, ensuring all contract details are accurately entered into Solarvista package.
• Writing and assisting in the compilation and delivery of maintenance and projects tenders
• Support the BDM on client visits providing information and assistance as required to improve business development
• Develop relationships and opportunities with key stakeholders in client accounts
• Producing pipeline management and forecasting reports for review with the BDM, which tracks all sales leads and opportunities through to completion
• Completion of all Prequalification questionnaires
• Assistance in relevant H&S/compliance matters (e.g. audits)
• Responsible for the overall management of the marketing functions within the agreed frameworks and budgets.
• Responsible for creating, managing monthly reporting on marketing campaigns, customer feedback and other activities
• Management of the CRM (Solarvista) system to ensure the consistency and accuracy of all data including regular data cleansing
• Responsible for delivering agreed marketing communications to existing and prospective clients
•Responsible for web site maintenance and improvements as required and authorised by the BDM
•Continuing research of market and competitive information, techniques and forums
•Management of external marketing agencies
•Planning and management of agreed marketing budgets
Role Skills and Specification
QUALIFICATIONS GCSE English & Maths
NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration or Customer Service (or equivalent)
Marketing or business management related degree
Engineering related qualification
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE Ability to develop and form relationships with key stakeholders
Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook)
Excellent organisational skills
Ability to multi task in high pressured environment
Excellent numeracy/literacy skills
Excellent communication skills
Excellent telephone manner
Ability to manage and Supervise staff. Tender compilation
Online marketing techniques
3 years in a customer focused sales admin based role
Previous experience working for service provider in customer facing role.
Experience of managing external consultants and suppliers
Similar role in a building maintenance/FM company
Excellent customer service ethos
Thrives under pressure
Keen to learn and develop self
Good attention to detail
Able to prioritise and manage their own workload
A “people person”/people orientated
Good at problem solving, Logical.
Ability to handle difficult people/situations
Agreed KPI’s to meet the Client Expectations, Company Goals and Objectives
Attendance based on the Bradford factor
Quarterly Pipeline opportunities revenue at 50%+ stages £250K per quarter
New Projects 2013 target £750K Gross Revenue
Gross margin target per project and overall 25%
Generating new opportunities from client base £750K Gross Revenue
Marketing metrics based on campaigns (TBC) TBC
Timescales of enquiry through to tender submission 14 days
Monthly reporting End 1st Week/Month
PQQ/Contractor Form Completion 100%
Note: These individual KPI’s can be linked and will also be part of the overall Team KPI’s
- Sally Baker
Your application for ‘Sales Administrator’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!