Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Capita Resourcing Ltd Hide jobs in this location
- Capita Resourcing Ltd
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Capita Travel & Events was founded in 1973 and we are currently the 8th largest travel management company in the UK with over 38 years of industry experience. We strive to be the most flexible and reliable Travel Management Company in the UK, always delivering a high standard of quality and value to our customers.
This is a newly created role reporting to the Head of Financial Planning (Cost and Operations), responsible for the coordination of the monthly forecasting process as well as commercial analysis and business planning.
• Forecasting and business planning
• Development of activity costs and productivity metrics
• Development and ownership of a contract pricing model based on robust activity costs
• Analysis of commercial proposals, ensuring that they are priced based on robust assumptions and that they contribute to profitable growth
• Analysis of various business initiatives including input to the prioritisation of projects and preparation of business cases
• Work collaboratively with a broad range of business managers, supporting them in pursuing business improvement and challenging as necessary.
• Assist with production of the monthly management report
• Cost reporting and analysis, supporting budget holders and identifying opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity.
Qualified accountant with good commercial acumen
• Strong IT skills including Excel and ideally experience of working with SAP or similar
• Self-starter with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Hands on approach to work with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Confident, good communicator able to quickly establish strong working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
• Commercial finance experience including business planning, forecasting and contract pricing would be an advantage.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
- Tim Bellwood
Your application for ‘Financial Planning Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!