1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from PDA Search and Selection Ltd Hide jobs in this location
- PDA Search and Selection Ltd
- From £30,456 to £30,456 per year + + Other Company Benefits
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Position: Fire and Security Engineer
Salary: £30,456 plus vehicle, pension, medical
City Refrigeration Holdings is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent unquoted businesses, with a turnover approaching £300m and employing over 10,000 people. The company is a leading provider of facilities management and building maintenance services to multi-site operations.
City employs an innovative business model to partner with clients and to provide a one-stop service.
This one stop solution includes the delivery of fire detection and security services across their impressive client base, which includes one of the largest food retailers in the world.
As a result of continued growth we are now looking to recruit a Fire and Security Engineer who will take on the interesting and challenging role of maintaining and servicing security and fire systems across a network of high profile supermarket sites across Carlisle
The main direction of the role and responsibilities are:
• To be the technical specialist for designated stores responsible for undertaking first call response to Fire, CCTV, EAS, Access Control.
• Carry out required Fire PPM visits to BS5839
• To ensure all planned, reactive and statutory works designated to a CCTV engineer is carried out in accordance with contractual obligations as set out in the City FM Bookcase.
• To undertake maintenance and repairs in accordance with KPI’s set by the customer including, but not limited to response, repair, first fix, and closure.
• To complete the PPM works within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures and satisfactory standards.
• To respond promptly to service call requests from the Helpdesk during normal hours and when on call. For avoidance of doubt out of hours will be referred to the specialist in the first instance.
You will hold a recognised electrical qualification (City and Guilds/NVQ) and have a working knowledge of CCTV and EAS systems.
In addition, and equally as important you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of Protec Fire Detection Systems.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV in the strictest confidence to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
- Gary Russell
- Fire and Security Engineer (Carlisle)
Your application for ‘Fire and Security Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!