Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Interaction Recruitment plc Hide jobs in this location
- Interaction Recruitment plc
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a 3D Stand Manager to provide an attractive and efficient design and quotation process for Ultima trade customers and sister companies.
* To manage required for quality workload schedule to ensure that all custom design requests that are received are logged, prioritised, acknowledged and processed to meet both internal and external customers.
* To be proactive in problem solving and developing the role.
* Create procedures for the CAD department and continually review them alongside the Design Manager (in compliance with ISO9001).
* Assist the sales force with client training seminars; as required.
* Assist other departments to ensure that a high level of customer satisfaction is provided.
* Manage own design projects to high standard as a benchmark for others
* Provide visually appealing designs that offer attractive and cost effective solutions for all parties.
Skills and Experience
* Ability to keep up to date and thorough product knowledge.
* Ability to be proactive in approach to problem solving.
* Ability to plan and manage workload to achieve optimum results.
* Ability to design using Vectorworks, Artlantis and similar packages
* Maintain a reliable attendance record with punctual timekeeping
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle pressure.
* Be flexible with regard to working hours and the requirements of the role.
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
* Excellent face to face and telephone communicator.
* Credible and comfortable in dealing at all levels.
* Keen commercial awareness
* Sufficiently proficient in Microsoft packages to suit the demands of the role.
* Previous experience of working within a CAD/Design environment.
* Ability to use Vectorworks CAD software to high level and ability to use AutoCAD in 2D.
* Good knowledge of rendering software packages.
* Ability to learn new software quickly using own initiative.
* Excellent Maths and 3D design abilities.
* Commercial acumen.
- Angela Bailey
Your application for ‘3D Stand Designer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!