1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Barclay Meade Hide jobs in this location
- Barclay Meade
- Milton Keynes
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Our client is an AIM listed FMCG business that operates in the retail sector, supplying products to major retail chains across nearly 90 countries worldwide.
Reporting into the Group Financial Accountant this is a varied role that combines financial accounting, tax, FX and treasury. Ideally you will be studying towards an accountancy qualification and looking for a role that offers diversity and challenge. This roe is located between Dunstable and Milton Keynes so a car is essential.
• Assisting in the preparation of the head office and group accounts.
• Cash flow forecasting, debtor’s reports and FX requirements.
• Review of daily group cash balances
• Liaison with banks in relation to reviewing cash balances and the collation and checking of group bank interest.
• Dealing with ad hoc tax and insurance issues.
• Treasury and group cash and FX risk management
Ideally you will have treasury exposure within a PLC group environment and looking to progress within a company. This is a team environment and requires someone with flexibility, excellent excel and communication skills. If you are interested or require more information on this role, please contact [contact details removed] or call [contact details removed] .
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Charlotte Waters
Your application for ‘Financial & Treasury Accounts Assistant’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!