Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from ITN Mark Education Cardiff Hide jobs in this location
- ITN Mark Education Cardiff
- Job term
- Job hours
- Part time
BRIDGEND TEACHERS URGENTLY REQUIRED - I AM TURNING WORK AWAY ON A DAILY BASIS!!!!
ITNMark Education are currently working with two schools in the Bridgend area for daily supply and long term assignments starting immediately.
We therefore require Teachers in the Bridgend area or willing to travel to Bridgend. By teaching on a supply basis within these Bridgend schools you will be able to gain experience and become first choice for long term and permanent contract should they arise. If you are a Teacher looking for work in the Bridgend area please get in touch by emailing [contact details removed]
Knowledge and Understanding
• Qualified Teacher Status/PGCE not FE I'm afraid
• Degree or equivalent qualification
• Awareness and understanding of current issues and developments in the subject area
Skills and Abilities
• Evidence of good classroom practice and excellent teaching
• Evidence of successful teaching to a range of abilities
• Ability to work as a team member and to form good working relationships with colleagues
• Good communication, organisational and administrative skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and show good attention to detail
• Ability to undertake tasks related to monitoring and evaluation
• Commitment and ability to work with colleagues to improve classroom effectiveness and raise achievement
• Ability to manage students firmly, fairly and effectively
In addition, the successful candidate will need
• Commitment to Equal Opportunities
• Good ICT skills
• Good personal presentation
If you are interested in working for ITNMark Education in the Bridgend area please send your CV immediately to [contact details removed] and I will contact you straight away
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Blair Driscoll
Your application for ‘BRIDGEND TEACHERS URGENTLY REQUIRED’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!