Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from ITN Mark Education Cardiff Hide jobs in this location
- ITN Mark Education Cardiff
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
We are currently looking to recruit Experienced ASD Learning Support Assistants for an amazing SEN school in Bridgend, to work on both Long and short term contracts. All applicants will have previous experience working with Autistic children across the whole spectrum (verbal & Non Verbal) and will be competent in using Makaton, PECS and SCIP. Experience working with candidates with ASD of all ages is a distinct advantage as is a valid Manual Handling certificate.
You will have:
- At least 6 months recent ASD experience
- A warm and caring character and an aim to help children learn and achieve
- A positive and motivational approach
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A creative personality
- Patience and understanding
- Experience of PECS, Makaton, SCIP, Manual Handling would also be beneficial
- Team Teach certificate, training will be given
All applications are subject to ITN Mark Educations’ strict background checks including last 2 years professional references, Right to Work in the UK, Proof of Address and an Enhanced DBS check which we can help you obtain.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Natasha Stephens
Your application for ‘ASD Learning Support Assistants’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!