1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Online Resourcing Hide jobs in this location
- Online Resourcing
- Competitive + Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
A global, technology led organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Manager who has extensive supervisory experience, ideally within a Contact Centre or Facilities Management environment.
Saltaire, West Yorkshire
Attractive Salary & Benefits
ENER-G Switch 2 Ltd are part of the ENER-G Group of Companies, a £120m UK business which designs, develops, operates and finances energy efficient, sustainable and renewable solutions on a business to business basis globally. We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager to supervise the day to day activities of a busy operations & scheduling team who take incoming calls from our expansive client base.
The main duties of the role will include;
• Working with the Operations Manager to develop, specify and implement procedural and system developments within the Operations Team.
• Monitor the performance of the Operations Team and actively seek to improve on departmental performance by mentoring, carrying out one to ones to encourage personal development and ensuring training needs are continually known, assessed and addressed.
• Act as the first line of support to the team as part of the Operational Team escalation procedures.
• Ensure new recruits are fully trained in how to operate the bespoke in-house IT system
• Develop and hold workshops as and when new policies or procedures are defined and rolled out.
• Perform regular team briefings to ensure that the team are fully aware of changes in current procedures, systems and departments etc.
• Hold responsibility for producing departmental reports including; Call Management, Call Agent, Complaints and assist the Operational Co-ordinators with the delivery of their regional reports
• Gain an understanding of the Operational Co-ordinator duties by carrying out the role activities.
• Carry out call handling, scheduling and appointments when necessary.
Who we are looking for;
As an experienced Customer Support Manager with extensive supervisory experience ideally within a call centre, logistics or facilities management environment you will be educated to A Level standard or NVQ level 3/4 in customer service. You will be comfortable with the use of telephone systems and have the ability to liaise with both Customers and Engineers over the telephone in a professional, highly organised manner. The ability to demonstrate knowledge of call management systems in a fast paced service environment is essential along with the confidence and flexibility to deal with a changing environment from highly pressurised to quieter times. Comprehensive PC Skills including the familiarity of the Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint) with geographical awareness of the UK are also needed. A background in works scheduling within contractual timescales, customer service roles, operational department experience would be highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. To apply for the position of Customer Support Manager, please click the apply button below. As an Equal Opportunities organisation ENER-G Switch2 Ltd guarantees that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
- Alison Haw
Your application for ‘Customer Support Manager’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!