Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Avis Budget Group Hide jobs in this location
- Avis Budget Group
- Competitive + excellent benefits
- Bracknell Forest, Berkshire
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
If you want to go somewhere in your career, there’s no better place to explore.
Avis Budget Group EMEA is a leading provider of mobility solutions across Europe, Africa and the Middle East, where we operate the globally recognised Avis and Budget brands. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
As Interim Head of FP&A, reporting to the UK FD, you will be responsible for ensuring the consistency and accuracy of FP&A activity. Managing a team of eight Analysts you will lead by example, sharing your expertise to enhance their capability and ensure that a challenging plan is delivered. You will also be responsible for:
• Leading planning cycles including developing business plans/forecasts/reviews
• Monthly updated estimates including preparing reliable estimates of sales, cost lines, interest cost and capital employed. Communicating current results and estimates to the UK management team and to overall EMEA regional management
• Ensuring that management and staff have a good understanding of key business drivers and metrics, and how to use these to drive performance. Identify root cause and action owners for each material variance
• Providing high quality analytical assistance to the UK, including support to fleet negotiations, financing, network optimisation projects, M&A transactions, customer contribution analysis, etc
• Understanding and driving opportunities for both revenue growth and cost management. Leading and providing analytics on strategic initiatives, particularly tracking of achieved benefits against business case
• Identifying risks and opportunities and leading the team in mitigating risks, capitalizing on opportunities and actively seeking to achieve a ‘no surprises’ culture.
• Actively assist in the management of capital employed. To include responsibility for operational capital expenditure program and the process to gain spend approval.
This is a career-defining opportunity to make a significant impact on our future success and gain valuable business transformation experience within a fast paced, high-energy and values-driven organisation. Whilst the initial contract will be for six months, the role offers real scope to deliver substantial added value to our business and may also lead to permanent opportunities.
To take your career further, click the apply button below.
- Avis Budget Group
Your application for ‘Interim Head of FP&A’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!