1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Hays TCE Jobs Hide jobs in this location
- Hays TCE Jobs
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Mechanical Design Engineer
Looking for a mechanical engineer with design experience of the full range of mechanical building services and a working knowledge of current standards and regulations. You will be working with a senior engineer to develop schemes from concept stage through to detailed tender packages and then following the project through the construction stage, liaising with contractors and other design team members as required.
The workload will be varied, interesting and challenging with projects ranging in value from £50k to £5M providing the opportunity for reasonably fast turnaround and rapid knowledge development.
You will be given as much responsibility as you can handle and supported along the way. You will be given your own projects to run should your competence level merit it. You will require a positive approach, a willingness to expand core skills and to learn new ones.
· Relevant Diploma / Degree
· Licentiate Membership of CIBSE or similar
· 2 years experience
· CSCS Card holder
· Contribute to a friendly and positive environment within the company.
· A working knowledge of MS Office, AutoCad LT2004+, Hevacomp, RETScreen, iSBEM.
· A working knowledge of current relevant legislation including but not limited to : Building
Regulations, British and European Standards, Health and Safety Best Practice, HVCA,
HTM’s, Water Regulations
· Be willing to expand knowledge of subject and personal skill set.
· Project a positive image to clients, professionals and others in the industry.
· Treat all parties with respect.
- Phillip Terrell
Your application for ‘Mechanical Design Engineer’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!