Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Vector Recruitment Ltd. Hide jobs in this location
- Vector Recruitment Ltd.
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced Reliability/ RAM Analysis Consultant with experience of RAMS Analysis in a safety critical area such as Oil & Gas, Heavy Machinery, Defence, Rail, Aerospace or similar. The company is a highly regarded Risk & Reliability Engineering Consultancy, currently specialising in the international Oil and Gas sector and working with all the major operators and exploration companies in this highly lucrative market. Their World-Class reputation has resulted in a sustained period of growth with a bulging order book and the urgent need for an additional Reliability Engineer/RAMS specialist to join the team.
While prior experience of RAM Analysis in the Oil & Gas industry is desirable, the company are in the unique position to be able to offer comprehensive cross-training to a RAMS Engineer from other sectors such as Rail, Nuclear, Aerospace, Chemical Engineering etc. This is a significant investment on the company’s part and a fantastic opportunity for a Reliability Engineer ready to take the next step in their career.
Role – RAM Analysis Consultant
Location – Bedfordshire -near M1 Junction 13/14
Salary – Up to £60K Basic + Excellent Benefits Package
Training – Extensive Formal and Informal Training
This is a thriving, highly regarded Risk and Reliability consultancy that provide their services to the Oil and Gas Sector. The business was set up by a number of Industry recognised experts who wanted a company that could provide a consistently excellent level of service to the oil and gas sector -just as they had individually provided over the years. Needless to say with their personal reputations and technical capabilities the company has thrived and to support their growth they are looking to add another RAM Consultant to their team.
To be considered for the role of RAM Consultant you need the following experience:
* A minimum of a Bachelors(BA/BEng/BSc) Degree in an technical subject such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Software or similar from a good academic institution.
* A Masters (MA/MPhil/MENG/MRES/MPhil) or PhD (ENGD/DPhil) would be highly desirable
* Extensive application of RAM analysis, especially Availability Modelling
* Experience of systems engineering
* Strong mathematical skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to multi-task – i.e. manage a variety of projects for different clients
* Adaptable to a fast paced, changing environment
* Project management experience of small projects
* A high degree of attention to detail –a ‘Completer-Finisher’ personality type is ideal.
* The ability to work both independently and as part of a team with strong social and interpersonal skills
* A proactive and creative approach to work and ability to cope rapidly with challenging problems
* The flexibility to work on more than one project and an ability to prioritise work to meet customer deadlines
Knowledge of any of the following aspects will be beneficial but are NOT essential:
* Experience and knowledge of upstream oil and gas processes and systems (topsides and/or subsea)
* Experience and technical competence in utilizing other key reliability engineering techniques e.g. FMECA/FMEA, FTA, ETA, RBD, CCFA, RCFA, RCM or Integrity Level (SIL) Review
- Alex Hannigan-Train
Your application for ‘RAM ANALYSIS CONSULTANT’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!